NUFFN@NG

11.12.11

Like

huhh...
tired tired~
i know got a ppl same with me~^^
hor...bee's favourite ;)

today go Selayang Mall practice..
wake up on 6.45..but actually no la~haha
caz hor i slap my phone,then she diam adi..
when i really wake up it's adi 7.47++ 囧
then i immediately jump up~ =0=

practice till 1.00?++ gua..
then go eat mian dui mian~XD
but actually i no eat,juz see only caz i got CnM ma~ ^^
woots~HFnya.. xP
hor? 某人..

then after tat go ONE U -0-
juz go there not more than 5times..
luckily din get lost~
caz got a big kor kor..^^ haha

then go there eat 龙的传人~
and bring me go drink fruit juice wor..
thx belanja >.<
next time my turn.. =目

today blow jor many water..
tired..
and has been dance for n hours..
leg wan patah adi -0-
but i enjoy it~
i like it~ <3

HAN EN
special for u neh.. ^^
eh~thx ar..thx u 牺牲 ur class come me here~^^
hehes =目
very touched~really @@
hope u can fast fast get up lo~ =^_^=
相信你的实力~XDD
hahaha..no la..juz relax ^^
today with u all day~ =0=
selayang,one u,studio..dun dream me tonite leh~ XDwahaha
and i know u are tired too..pitynya~
next time u 传授 ur massage's gong li to me,then i hlp u massage la ^^
syoknya..
oh~and ur CnM..HFnya.. *^_^*
k la k la,go sleep la ^^
tomolo nid wake up so early..
99

argh..
tomolo society got qing gong yan~
go SUNWAY ice skate,but i cant go..haiz /.\
actually i also dun wan go
i wan go but dun wan give somebody push me on the ice T3T
coldnya..sad case~ :(
hor..huai dan? ^^

no go ice skate..
then tomolo go hlp YingJie celebrate her birthday~ :)
actually i'm lazy to go too XD haha..
i know i'm PIG ;)
but i will go la..
caz i cant put two aeroplane at the same time..
if like tat i'm the fei gay yao adi =3=
11.30 Pavillion..who wan meet me?lai ba liao haha

haiz..tired to wake up early liao..
my leg so sour~ :(
after finish bath very 爽
SYOKnya ^^

oh..another sad case~>.<
i got ballet practice tomolo..actually =0=
but i skip it..i sure kena shoot de~ :(
wan biao yan adi still macam ini duo duo pattern..
dance also not so good adi still skip class =.=
haiz... :(

eh~HEY..
anybody miss me? ^^
dun miss adi la..enjoy ur holiday la xP
i wont miss anyone,except u wan me miss u..^^
sms me tell me la..hahas

and...
GUDNITE ^^
muack <3


没有评论:

发表评论