NUFFN@NG

13.3.11

BlackSwan+WeddingDinner

long time din update blog~
bcauz of the exam~T^T

but...
finally it was finished~^^
really happy about it~


went for BLACK SWAN on friday~
after finished di exam...^^
i'm already await it for many days=... hehe :)

PAVILLION...BLACK SWAN
(11/03/2011)

my comment about the movie ar...
actually...not as good as i expect~:(
cause hor actually i juz wanna to enjoy her dancing~
but...it juz take up a small part!! T_T

the story i lazy share it out liao =0=
cause already pass "many" day adi
no feel jor~xP
hehe

so...
hv a look for my pic ba~:)

**maybe will hurt urs eyes~ T^T

besty & min

my food XD
after movie~hehe \^o^/
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
PART II -- WeddingDinner
(12/03/2011)

second things i wan to share~:)
my daddy's XXX's son married =0=
same as my surname~CHOO 朱 ^.<

i like the wedding banquet's venue!!
caz it hv a big big big STAGE!
it make me got a impulse wanna rush up ^^
and hv a dance~xP
really!@@

*dunno can see it cleary mou? sure cant :(
paiseh paiseh~
hehe~^^
and sumthings disgusting came out xP
hope it didn't hurt ur eyes =0=





my mummy~XD

oh ya! sumthings special~:)
my daddy get drunk on the dinner~XD
shh...1st time vomit like h3ll di~hehe
so cute~
mummy's time to scold (actualle not~) daddy liao~XD

wan sleep early~
OH NO! =0=
already 1.30...

nvm~ the point is:
tomolo 9.00 yenyan wan come my house~
go sleep 1st~
if cant wake up later get yen yen D*AO XD
yen hor? ^^
hehe





BY:XiAo小敏MiN

1 条评论:

  1. why hug the book when taking photo ==
    XDD

    next time use chinese ba
    more suitable for you :)

    回复删除